Christel facilitates soulful experiences, events and journeys.
As an individual and group facilitator, I share the tools and experiences gained on my Soul journey with you, my fellow travelers. I believe in the healing power of creativity and nature, as well as each individuals own potential to heal him/herself.
My passion is to explore, learn and grow personally and spiritually, and to share this creative exploration with others. The variety of tools which I use:
- Travel – Soulful holidays and experiences across Southern Africa
- Music – Guided Imagery and music -GIM, toning & singing events
- Numerology – individual, business & relationship consultations
- Fun with numbers evenings/workshops
- Art – colour dialogue, process art, MARI system consultations
- Nature – intuitive nature guiding, walks, meditations
These processes allow you to go on a journey of discovery into your own consciousness – unlocking your full human potential, spiritual and personal growth and fulfillment.
I was raised in a close nit German speaking Lutheran Community in Lueneburg, in KZN, South Africa. My academic training started in 1994 with 2 years of BSc.Occupational therapy at UCT. I have subsequently converted the degree into a BA at UNISA with Psychology, Religious Studies, Musicology and German, as the major subjects, and have graduated this year, 2014.
I also trained and worked as a Montessori teacher in South Africa and in Austria. I entered the field of tourism when I worked as a sales agent for Lufthansa, and trained as a National Tourist Guide for South Africa in 2002. I have conducted many exciting tours through Southern Africa, for my own business tourSouljourney, as well as a freelance tourist guide. I was the director of the Body Mind Spirit Tourism Forum for South Africa, for 4 years.
My training in the healing arts and esoteric sciences, started in the year 2000. I studied Mysticism, Greek Mythology, Numerology, Guided Imagery and Music-GIM, MARI- Mandala Assessment and Research Instrument, process art, and various shamanic traditions. My love and gift of music has always been a source of inspiration in my life. I have attended many workshops and courses involving music, singing and expression, most recently with Chris James – The school of Sacred Sound.
I believe in the healing power of creativity and nature, as well as each individuals own potential to heal him/herself. My passion is to explore, learn and grow personally and spiritually, and to share this journey with others.
My work through my company Souljourney, has three aspects:
– planning and guiding holidays in nature and around Southern Africa, which allow people to return to themselves, and find peace.
– individual and group consultations, using Numerology, music and other creative modalities to facilitate healing, transformation and personal growth.
– the organisation and planning of events/workshops for facilitators from abroad, such as the sound healer Chris James and GIM trainer Prof.Dr. Gina Keastele