1. In the event of your cancellation 91 or more days before departure, no cancellation fees apply.
In the event of your cancellation 90-60 days before departure, 30% of your payment is forfeited.
In the event of your cancellation 59-30 days before departure, 50% of your payment is forfeited.
In the event of your cancellation less than 29 days before departure 100% of your payment is forfeited.
All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
2. Souljourney reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
4. Souljourney reserves the right to alter the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
5. Soul Journey purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Souljourney cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
6. While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Souljourney does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Souljourney its members, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
7. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa